Procurement Analyst Student (German speaking)
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1129 Ft/ óra
Part time German Speaking Procurement Analyst Student
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions.
We are looking for a German speaker with sourcing and procurement aspirations. The candidate should have economics related studies or work experience. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards. The main tasks are: maintaining quality, accuracy & Turnaround time (TAT) as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the below listed subtasks
• Shopping carts conversion
• Purchase order changes
• Vendor master approvals
• Catalog administration
• e-Sourcing support
• Drive Quality projects like LEAN, KAIZEN
• Drive savings ideas with respect to your process by eliminating error in operations & Ensure back up plan for your activity.
• Work on different procurement processes, identify queries in the requests and status update to Supervisor & generation of system based reports
• Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities
• Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
• Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
• Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from customer side as needed.
• Have a proactive approach towards identifying possible process improvement opportunities and address these ideas on the relevant forums.
• Studies related to the financial or other economics-related domains
• Strong intermediate German and English knowledge
• Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
• Sourcing and procurement or supply chain experience is advantage but not required
• Exposure to ERP (SAP) & ARIBA is advantage but not required
What we offer:
• Absorption to full time employee
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
Min. 20 hours/ week
1129 Ft/ óra