Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1200 Ft/ óra
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. Currently we are looking for a Marketing Assistant to our team in Budapest.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for adminstrative tasks mainly, while you will be invovled in creative and colorful projects.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
…may sound way too much the first sight, but these won’t happen on a daily basis. The tasks are related to our marketing campaigns, events, conferences and CSR activities.
• Help us with social media campaigns (FB posts, Insta, blog content) – all these will need your inspiring inputs
• Maintain content on our career page (careers.epam.hu) and events’ portal
• Eng – Hu / Hu- Eng translation & proof-reading
• Schedule interviews and meetings (video shootings, interviews, partner visits are happening…)
• Cooperate with the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, the finance department and tech and sports&social communities
• Help us with the administration & financial reporting (prepare documents, check invoices, put together certificates of completions)
• Find potential vendors, enquire offers
• Keep an eye on the swag storage
• Book parking slots
• Prepare packages that we may send to our offices in Debrecen and Szeged
…and to make sure you are not bored, we will be able to find ad hoc things, for sure ;)
• Active student status
• Interests in Marketing / PR / Social Media / Employer Branding - oh, well… so epic
• Be able to work at least 20-25 hours / week – our events are usually happening after 5 PM, conferences run 2-3 full days in a row, but background works are continuous.
• Good command of spoken and written English (this we definitely need in the global teams, with foreign colleagues, and international events)
• Good command of Office (Word, Excel), Outlook – would be nice, but this we can teach you. If you know Photoshop, Canva, Pawtoon, or any similar tools, that is an absolute plus. Understanding SM rules, SEO, AdWords is a huge advantage.
• Excellent organizational skills – you will need to joggle with your tasks. We will help you with the priorities and time management, and provide you with all you need to succeed, of course. However, you manage your time and schedule.
• Confidence to talk to vendors and contributors both in English and Hungarian
• Good team player, proactive and willing to take responsibility for assigned tasks
To succeed in this position, you have be pro-active, self-starter, reliable and you should have a good sense of humor. Multitaskers and troubleshooters are the true rock-starts who can evolve as Marketing Team Members.
• Get to know what marketing does through challenging projects and global events
• Very good atmosphere (really)
• Gain experience with a well-known multinational company
• Be part of an amazing, wonderful and beautiful team
We hope that you will find this job challenging and interesting where you can work as an equal part of our team, and do a meaningful job that helps you to start your career in marketing.
Min. 20-25 hours/ week
1200 Ft/ óra