Project Administration Trainee
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1200 Ft/ óra
Project administration trainee will support the system update participants in the administration process. The successful trainee will ensure timeliness and quality, and will build up excellent relationship with our internal and external stakeholders. Apply to us if you have excellent time management, you are proud to be precise and you are willing to work in a responsible, complex position during your studies, in a continuously changing environment!
In this role you will have the following tasks:
- daily collection of system update statuses per the various testing scenarios from the testing teams
- updating the project sharepoint site with the daily summaries
- preparation of summary report on a daily basis
- review and follow-up reported issues
- collect required information for user accesses, place request and follow up until completion
- follow up and prepare summary tracker on end user training
- various ad-hoc data collections and tasks as needed
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- you have active full time studies in a Hungarian university/collage
- you have an experience within administrative role, that’s an adavantage
- you have strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- you use Excel tools easily
- you are proactive
- you are fluent in English, any other European language knowledge is an advantage
Why join us?
- you can work in flexible working hours
- you can gain real work experience ina responsible position
- you can plan with us for long term internship and also for full time job
- our office is easily accesable, it’s in a 2 minutes walk from Western railway station
Colfax Corporation is a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company that provides air- and gas-handling and fabrication technology products and services to customers around the world under the Howden, ESAB and DJO brands. Colfax believes that its brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets that it serves. Additional information about Colfax is available at www.colfaxcorp.com.
Join us and build your career at Colfax!
Heti min. 20 óra
1200 Ft/ óra