Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1200 Ft/óra
Are you interested in Recruitment?
Come and learn the tools of the trade from our friendly senior colleagues, in a relaxed environment, with flexibility for your studies!
• Post Job Openings
The hiring process begins with posting job openings on employment websites like LinkedIn, Profession, etc. Recruitment Trainee is responsible for this and for making sure that current job postings are clear, up-to-date, and relevant.
• Evaluate Job Candidates
Once applications begin rolling in for an open position, Recruitment Trainees weed out candidates who are not the right fit. They also review the employment histories of the candidates who seem right for the job. They sift through all applicant emails, resumes, and phone calls so that the company ends up with only the best possible workers for the job.
• Set Up Interviews
The Recruitment Trainee arranges interviews for potential hires.
• Maintain related administrative records
General related administrative and reporting tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
Recruitment Trainees should have a talent for interacting with people. Prior experience in the field, a traineeship in sales or business administration is preferred, but not required. The role also requires a combination of the following skills:
• Computer proficiency – Recruitment Trainees use recruiting software such as LinkedIn, Profession.hu, and internal programs on a daily basis. Advanced MS Office Skills & Internet literacy is required.
• Organization skills – Recruitment Trainees are responsible for setting up interviews and keeping track of which job applicants are best suited for a position. Because of this, organizational skills are a must. Recruitment Trainees must be able to keep a calendar, schedule appointments, and multitask.
• Interpersonal skills – one of the most important aspects of a Recruitment Trainee’s job involves interacting with people. They must be able to address applicants’ concerns about a job, collaborate with fellow team members, and determine which people fit best with the company, all while maintaining a professional but friendly attitude.
Education and Training
• Ongoing or passive higher education studies. (Preferably in a HR or IT related field.)
• Good spoken, and written English language knowledge is required. (Any other language is a plus, but not required.)
8:00-17:00 (heti min. 30 óra)