Cash Collection UK
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1350 Ft/óra
Cash Collection UK
As Cash Collector for UK, you will be in charge of:
• The role holder will be a dedicated Finance Credit Management advisor. The CM advisor has responsibility to ensure all debt collection activity is effectively carried out on the due date. At any point in time having a clear understanding of the customer s debt position and issues effecting payment thereby making an effective contribution to the Business unit s debt/cash collection targets. The post holder will also be expected to have a proactive relationship with their colleagues in sales, contract management and finance to ensure the end to end service we offer is seamless. The Finance CM advisor will be required to utilize a range of shared support services in order to manage their customer portfolio.
• Understand impact of overdue debt and delivery to targets. Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
• Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices. Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalization is not compromised.
• Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received. To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process. The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales
• Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated. Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices. Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalization is not compromised.
We ll also need to see these on your CV:
• Ability to meet the customers needs in line with the business requirements
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
8:00-17:00 (heti min. 20 óra)