Order To Cash Trainee with English knowledge
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1200 Ft/ óra
Colfax Corporation is a diversified global manufacturing and engineering company that provides air- and gas-handling and fabrication technology products and services to customers around the world under the Howden and ESAB brands. Colfax believes that its brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets that it serves. Additional information about Colfax is available at www.colfaxcorp.com.
ESAB is a global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. The company’s Shared Service Centre was launched in 2009, located in Budapest. ESAB Global Business Services employs more than 200 people who provides business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field. ESAB offers complex and challenging jobs, a great work environment, competitive salary and opportunity to develop and implement promotion and training to work. Innovative and agile, we are looking for talent to grow with us in the following role:
Order To Cash Trainee
Order to Cash Agent ensures customer’s orders are correctly loaded into the system, that any queries are resolved and that ESAB deliver on time what has been ordered and promised.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Support the managing of incoming orders
- Ensure customer request date is fulfilled
- Support the maintainance of customer Order Book for the supported region
- Customer query management
- Provide ad hoc and regular reports in Excel
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
- Ongoing BA/MSc studies in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
Be part of our innovative team and shape your future with us!
Min. 20 hours/ week
1200 Ft/ óra