Service Desk - german speaking
Típus: Egyéb szoftver- és alkalmazásfejlesztő, -elemző
Bérezés: 1600 Ft/hour
This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for IT problems or Service Requests.
• This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems.
• The role is responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution.
• Administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems.
• This role will support business and Operational hours.
This role is intended to ensure that all business users are able to access the appropriate IT systems and services in line with agreed Service levels and IT security policies. It provides a central point of contact for all business users to report problems and make requests for IT services and works to solve the issues in the first call.
The role provides IT support to users in a number of AGCO sites worldwide and across a range of business functions.
Tasks include providing excellent customer service to AGCO business users by:
• Taking phone calls from German business users
• Logging Incident and Request tickets over the phone or via Self-Service forms in ServiceNow tool
• Assisting users with basic IT issues right away
• Dispatching more complex and complicated issues to L2/L3 support teams
• Fulfilling standard requests for the business in various IT systems
• Making sure all authorisations and approvals are in place before completing/dispatching Requests
• Cooperating colleagues to keep IT support documentation up-to-date
• Cooperation with Problem Mgt team on Incident tendencies and doing the necessary translations between languages
• Intermediate German and English language, verbal and written
• Good knowledge of PC skills including Windows and Microsoft office products
• Good communication and Customer Service skills
• Good decision-making skills
Ability to work minimum 20 hours/week