ARCHICAD Know-How Team Trainee
Típus: Műszaki rajzoló, szerkesztő
Bérezés: 1320 Huf/ h
GRAPHISOFT ignited the Building Information Modeling (BIM) revolution in 1984 with ARCHICAD®, the first BIM software for architects. Since its foundation GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as its revolutionary BIMcloud®, the world s first real-time BIM collaboration environment and BIMx®, the world s leading mobile app for BIM visualization. The headquarters of the company is in Budapest, Hungary in the Graphisoft Park where our employees work in an inspirational work environment. Our employees manage an end-to-end software development process from product design to product development, quality assurance, localization and technical support services. Our worldwide marketing and sales strategies are carried out by our 11 subsidiaries from Boston to Tokyo and by our sales partners in more than 100 countries. GRAPHISOFT has been a part of the Nemetschek Group since its acquisition in 2007.
About the position:
We are looking for a student of architecture to work as a trainee in our Training & Certification Team, based at GRAPHISOFT s headquarters in Budapest. As a member of a group of professional architects, the successful candidate will have the chance to participate in the development of professional ARCHICAD and general BIM know-how materials that will be delivered to end users, prospects and sales channel partners all over the world. The position will be available from the beginning of October, 2018.
• Participate in the development of ARCHICAD training and demo materials
• Work on general BIM know-how documents and articles under the guidance of GRAPHISOFT BIM experts
• Work with ARCHICAD in modeling sample BIM projects, and training files
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 3rd or 4th year student of architecture with the ability to work 20+ hours a week, for 6+ months
• 1+ year of experience using ARCHICAD
• Understanding of the basics of the architectural design process and project delivery
• Good command of English, both verbally and in writing
• Intermediate or higher ARCHICAD knowledge
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products
• Knowledge of video recording and editing software is an advantage
This position is an excellent opportunity for a student of architecture who is passionate about learning and knowledge sharing; enjoys working at a proud tech company.
Min. 20 hours/ week
1320 Huf/ h