Junior Support Analyst
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1200 Ft/ óra
This position as a Junior Support Analyst requires ability to manage complex solutions in a multinational, fast-paced environment in close coordination with the customer. Excellent customer orientation is critical to the role due to strong customer interaction.
Your main responsibilities will be:
● Focus on end user support; Consulting related to HR system functionalities
● Collaborating with business users, end users and business analysts
● Analyzing and resolving IT Incident in coordination with Shared Service Centers (SSC) and IT partners.
● Day to day application monitoring, issue resolution
● Assist Business Analysts to define issue patterns
● Close collaboration with local IT and HR Service Desks including creating and contribute to keep documentation up-to-date
You have ongoing University education, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience with excellent written and spoken command of English.
Furthermore you bring the following skills and competences:
● skills to independently analyze, document, and resolve incidents and problems
● strong accuracy and attention to details
● affinity to understand HR data model, processes, and data flows. Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in-depth
● eagerness to build relationships, customer-focus and problem solving in stakeholder community
● fluent written and verbal communication skills; ability to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation
● ability to work in multinational environment connecting with people who have different level of knowledge on topics
● Experience using IT Service management ticketing systems
● Experience with HR systems (SAP HR, Workday)
● Intermediate German language skills
Heti min. 20 óra
1200 Ft/ óra