Junior Firmware Engineer
Típus: Egyéb szoftver- és alkalmazásfejlesztő, -elemző
Bérezés: 1765 Huf/ h
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyse energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources.
Ganz Meter Company Ltd. located in Gödöllő is the Hungarian subsidiary of Itron, dedicated to energy meter production. To support local production Itron develop an R&D team in Gödöllő and currently is looking for a new colleague as.
Junior Firmware Engineer
In this exciting position, you will contribute to the implementation of a new R&D team to take over; Sustaining and Firmware customization of Commercial and Industrial meters and development of a new products. You will participate to the feasibility, development and tests of the embedded firmware in our products along with their integration in our systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist to design, develop and debug firmware using C++ in a RTOS environment.
• Assist to perform test case execution and analysis report
• Analyze technical requirements documents and propose implementation solutions
• Implement code to meet the requirements of industry standards and specifications
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving firmware defects in new and existing code
• Document design and implementation of new features
• Present and participate in peer reviews of design documents and new code development
• Present innovative ideas for product and process improvement
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Last year student at embedded software or equivalent studies,
• Knowledge and interest of low power design, microcontroller and communication protocols, battery powered and embedded applications
• Prior experience in embedded C++ and/or with robust interface using data check/verification, data encryption and authentication is an advantage
• Fluent in English and Hungarian
• You are a team player who is able to work on projects in an international environment
• Good problem solving skills
• Work in a company culture which is the excellent combination of technical knowledge, tradition and multinational business environment
• Challenging tasks and job
• Excellent teamwork environment
min. 20 hours/ week
1765 Huf/ h