HR Onboarding Coordinator Student
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1129 Huf/h
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2000 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The Onboarding Coordinator would be responsible for ensuring smooth operations of onboarding new joiners while ensuring quality candidate experience. The Coordinator will also work on special initiatives to ensure proper employee engagement before their joining TCS.
• Realasing offers after recruiter provide all evaluation forms
• Reference back to recruiter in case offer was rejected, then release new offer based on recruiter changing the input.
• Informing all relevant stakeholders about status of offer
• Arranging date of joining with the canidates, giving update to all relevant stakeholders involved and updating about possible changes in joining.
• Collecting and ensuring that all joining documents required for joining are in the place on time (employee generation form, joining form, highest education form, ID, scans of personal documents, police clearance form, medical check up, etc.)
• Working together with HR Deployment team and Travel team regarding work permit cases.
• Ensuring accuracy in joiner data and documents.
• Preparing and analysing candidate survey in order to improve canidate experience
Candidate Experience and candidate engagement:
• Benchmark on candidate engagement • Create plan together with TAG and EB team for engaging candidates who have accepted the offer from TCS
• Drive special initiatves for engagement future TCS employees from time they accepted offer until time they join TCS. Reporting
• Creating periodic reports to track the performance and progress of various recruitment parameters.
• Security coordinator role in HR team
• Knowmax Page Updates – TAG
• Fluent English knowledge
• Good communication, analytical thinking and customer orientation skills
• Reporting experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ongoing studies at a Hungarian College or University is a legal prerequisite
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow and to be absorbed to a full time role at TCS