Business Analyst Student
Típus: Általános irodai adminisztrátor
Bérezés: 1265 Ft/ óra
Business Analyst Intern
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries.
The Greif European Business Service Center was set up to standardize and harmonize the administrative efforts in the areas of; Financial Administration, IT, Audit and Training and development. The center will continue to develop and grow in the coming 3-5 years as we continue with the integration of the Greif EMEA business processes.
BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN
• Data management in Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Excel and BI (Business Intelligence) tools.
• Creating and improving management reports and analytical studies. Helping out in P&L (Profit&Loss) analysis.
• Improvement of data integrity through standardization of processes and tools.
• Candidate is expected to communicate with key internal customer stakeholders on regular basis.
• Ensure accurate and on time delivery of various deliverables, maintaining KPIs, data mining, secondary research, analytical reports for the stakeholders.
• Supporting the coordination of sales budgeting process.
• Ongoing university studies on the fields of Economics/ Information Technologies
• At least 20 hours/week
• Ambitious individual looking for a long term opportunity
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask, a self-starter, strong team player
• Interest in and basic understanding of project management, commercial analytics and database management
• Communication and interpersonal skills within an international environment
• Ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
What we offer
• As a part of an international team you will sit in a modern, beautiful office in the heart of Budapest
• Multinational, young and dynamic environment
• Flexible working hours and competitive salary
• Professional trainings and workshops, great learning opportunity
• Long-term professional development and career plan
Heti 30 óra
1265 Ft/ óra