Support both recruitment and marketing efforts by sourcing, screening, and interviewing potential candidates for open positions and assisting with marketing activities. The recruitment student will work closely with recruiters to identify the best candidates for each role and collaborate with recruitment marketing personnel to help promote the organization's brand and attract potential candidates. This role's goal is to contribute to the company's overall success by attracting and retaining top talent.
• Assist with drafting job descriptions and job postings for open positions;
• Source potential candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, and networking events;
• Screen resumes and cover letters to identify qualified candidates for further consideration;
• Coordinate in-person or virtual interviews with hiring managers and other team members;
• Communicate with candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience;
• Find new ways of attracting talent.
• Active university/college full-time student status in Hungary;
• Ability to work 20 hours a week;
• English proficiency;
• Problem solving and organization skills;
• MS Office skills;
• Experience in Recruitment is an advantage.
• Schedule based on your availability;
• Dynamic work environment;
• Valuable recruitment experience;
• Great carrier development opportunities;
• International team;
• Long term internship.