Pricing and Revenue Student
Wizz Air, the fastest growing European low-cost airline, operates a fleet of 145 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 10.2 million passengers in the financial year ending 31 March 2021. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world's top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world's only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, and a most sustainable company in the airline industry in 2021 by World Finance Magazine.
• Analysis on markets (outlook, long-term forecast).
• Support to other departments with requests.
• Proficiency in English.
• Highly analytical, proactive and 'can do' attitude.
• Passion for learning and self-development, also to coach and help others excel in their role.
• Should be open to challenges and change management.
• Excel on advanced level and previous experience with aviation are benefits.
• Schedule based on your availability;
• Dynamic work environment
• Valuable aviation experience;
• Great carrier development opportunities
• International team
• Long term internship