BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Butoraim.hu is a Hungarian startup/spinoff of Vega-Impex Kft., one of the largest importer for toys and furniture in Hungary for over 25 years. We are building an eCommerce company with a disruptive business model via technological advantage and international experience.
Butoraim connects directly furniture and home decoration manufactures to end customers, cutting the middle men and therefore the price without sacrificing the quality. In combination with a world-class support, fast delivery and a true shopping experience, we strive to make our customers happy.
You would work together with a truly international team speaking German, French, English, Russian among other languages. We have a strong dedication to our vision, having fun at work and enjoy hanging around together. You can expect a relaxed, yet professional, highly motivated work atmosphere, that makes sure, that you can focus on achieving your goals. We believe in investing in our people and in our work environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic: Business development Intern (Paid / Internship / Part-Time)
As our Business development Intern you will play a major role in managing our internal and external project as well as helping us to go international.
• You are managing internal optimisation projects in internationalisation, supply chain management, people management, logistics, customer development and growth.
• You will set up with us a logistics chain to delivery to European countries.
• You are taking care of collecting, processing and giving recommendations to various KPIs within the company.
• You are proactively suggesting new topics in term of business development and realize them with our team.
• You have first experiences pushing projects forward in an multi-national company.
• You have excellent communication and project management skills.
• You are a proactive problem solver and can get things done.
• You have an affinity to numbers and calculations.
• You are basing your assumptions on facts.
• You have strong passion for our vision and product.
• You speak fluent Hungarian and at least one other European language
• Experience in E-commerce and the furniture market are plus, but not necessary
Join a creative, smart, self-motivated, and experienced group of people at a successful company where your input will make a real difference. We offer flexible working times and great opportunity for advancement and long-term career building. We invest in the personal development of our people. You will be directly working with the founders, who are both international entrepreneurs by heart and have a clear vision of the company and product. The working environment is dynamic with minimal hierarchies, quick decision-making and a pleasant working atmosphere. We are always open for changes and new ideas, even though if they mean that we have to rebuild existing features. You will...
• be part of an ambitious projects
• work with an international, energetic and goal-orientated team
• have real responsibilities from day one
• be autonomous
• take a steep learning curve and grow with the company
• in an open-minded environment
• develop leadership skills