CREW SWAP ASSISTANT - STUDENT
Crew members are typically given a roster that outlines their work schedule for the upcoming month. However sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise and they require a change in their schedule. Flight Crew or Cabin Crew might request to swap their shift with a colleague in order to accommodate a personal request, in this case it is important to follow the proper procedure in order to avoid any disruptions to the planned roster.
• The Crew Swap Assistant will provide administrative support to the crew planning team receiving flight deck and cabin crew roster swap requests for the Summer 2023 period.
• The assistant will need to correspond with relevant crew members in an efficient and timely manner.
• The assistant should adhere to meet the swap request when it is in line with safety requirements and decline when the swap requested is non-compliant with regulations.
• Good communication skills, confident in written and verbal English
• Strong computer skills (MS office).
• Able to work efficiently
• A reliable person with a practical outlook towards problem solving.
Min 30 hours (preferable 40 hours) / 5 days a week
Interest in aviation is considered a plus and full training will be provided.