Launch and Change Control Engineering Intern
Do you have active student status and are dreaming of an amazing job? We make this wish come true. Achieve anything with your talents and passion at the BMW Group. Explore the opportunity to live up to your abilities and develop your skills and strengths. We bring out the best in everyone and will prepare you for an exciting future at the BMW Group.
− You will be part of a team to launch a new plant and product (“Neue Klasse”) by supporting the Launch and Change Control Team in identifying, developing and rolling out sustainable digital standards for internal and cross-plant processes.
− You will have the opportunity to support and learn from a group of experienced L&C trainers about the necessary processes to steer the production and supply chain, as well as help the new colleagues bring these processes to life in the most efficient and effective way.
− We offer you the chance to actively take part in project meetings and set up our Process and KPI Boards with relevant information, key performance indicators and management information.
− Support with administrative tasks like reporting and creation of presentations.
- Initiated BSc or MSc studies in engineering, supply chain or similar field of education.
- Confident use of IT tools (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Fluent Hungarian and English on conversational level is a must (German is an advantage).
- Experience in leading/coordinating topics, teams and taking responsibility for your results.
- Good organizational skills, strong sense of responsibility and passion for car engineering.
− Real Greenfield experience in highly innovative electric car production plant.
− On the job learning and inspiring teamspirit.
− Flexible working schedule.
− Great possibilities of personal and professional development, comprehensive mentoring.
Please kindly be aware that we can only consider applications in English.