Digitalization at Shopfloor & Maintenance Intern
Do you have active student status and are dreaming of an amazing job? We make this wish come true. Achieve anything with your talents and passion at the BMW Group. Explore the opportunity to live up to your abilities and develop your skills and strengths. We bring out the best in everyone and will prepare you for an exciting future at the BMW Group.
We, the BMW Group, offer you an interesting Internship in Smart & Predictive Maintenance at the location Debrecen.
• As part of your activity you support our Team in the upgrading of facilities with regard to Mobile maintenance as well as during installation and care systems of relevant structures and documents in SAP.
• Get insights together with the responsible specialists into the agile project approach and work on.
• Pilot project for Smart & Predictive Maintenance / Industry 4.0 with.
• Your tasks also include the development of Algorithms incorporating into IT standard systems (QlikView / PowerPI and Splunk) and the integration of process data into the Azure Cloud.
• You will also work on our Videoplatform and support our colleague onside for creating new Qualification Videos. You will get also insides regarding developing Applications with Microsoft Power APPs.
• Study of (international) business administration, Vehicle technology, traffic engineering, mechanical engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or a Comparable degree program.
• Very good knowledge in dealing with common MS Office components.
• Knowledge in the use of programming languages and IT systems.
• First practical experience in the areas Process planning and project management.
• Team and communication skills.
• Analytic capability of thinking.
• Structured and independent way of working.
• English on conversational level
• At least 6 hours/day
− Real Greenfield experience in highly innovative electric car production plant.
− On the job learning.
− Flexible working schedule.
− Great possibilities of personal development.