Product Manager Trainee
Graphisoft® empowers teams to design great buildings through award-winning software solutions, learning programs, and professional services for the AEC industry. Our award-winning products and solutions support OPEN BIM for workflow transparency, longevity, and data accessibility for built assets. Archicad®, the architects’ BIM software of choice, offers a complete end-to-end design and documentation workflow for architectural and integrated architectural and engineering practices of any size. BIMx®, the most popular mobile and web BIM app, extends the BIM experience to include all stakeholders in the building design, delivery, and operations lifecycle. BIMcloud®, the AEC industry’s first and most advanced cloud-based team collaboration solution, makes real-time collaboration possible across the globe regardless of the size of the project and the speed or quality of the team members’ network connection. DDScad solutions support users with intelligent Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) design tools, integrated calculations, and comprehensive documentation of all building system disciplines. Graphisoft is part of the Nemetschek Group.
• Helps leading cross-functional, agile teams, managing technically complex software products from concept through to general availability, as well as supporting on-going maintenance and support
• As the voice of the customer, works collaboratively with all stakeholders, internal and external to create and manage requirements backlog for development activities, release objectives and product direction
• Regularly and systematically elicits functional/non-functional specifications as part of a formal program that is cross-functional in scope and builds supporting product requirements.
• Develops user stories from a robust understanding of the user, their environment, and their workflow.
• Serves as a contributor on the solution, competition, and the market we serve.
• Contributes to end-to-end product life cycle management for the solution.
• Stays up to date with trends within our market.
• Comfortable with interaction in articulating the solution’s value proposition across the customer base.
• Defines software detailed requirements by collaborating with marketing, software development and customer support departments.
• Creates product related manuals and guides for internal and partner channel use.
• Ongoing university studies in any Hungarian higher education institution.
• Interest in technical support, technical product management or product development type roles with exposure to marketing
• Strong communication skills and leadership potential
• Ability of quickly understanding of products, competitive offerings and market drivers.
• Experience working with stakeholders of equivalent level internally and externally to agree functional and non-functional requirements.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Interest in understanding the technical background of solutions and software features.
• Technical background, mindset.
Highly Desired Skills:
• Previous experience working in MEP or Structural engineering space
• Strong interest or experience in software development or web development
• Hungarian language is a plus
Our workplace takes place in Graphisoft SE’s office in Budapest but regarding the current situation, keeping the safety of our colleagues in mind, the entire company works from home.
As a result, each stage of the recruitment process is online and our future colleague needs to be in possession of the tools needed to work from home (e.g., a reliable internet connection).
If you think this description fits you, come and join us in our company headquarters located at the well-known Graphisoft Park!